Find out if you need a visa

Answer a few questions to find out if you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to visit or transit through Canada.

Visa Application

Make sure you need a visa before you apply.
Entry requirements may have changed since your last visit to Canada. Find out which entry document you need.

Check Processing Times

Make sure to begin your visa application process as early as possible to account for any possible delays in processing time.

Invitation Letters

If you require a personal letter of invitation to attend the Symposium, please contact Conference Management by email.

In your email, provide the following information:

  • complete name
  • mailing address
  • any other details that your country of residence requires for your visa application

The Conference cannot contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on your behalf so please begin your visa application process as soon as you determine that you want to attend the IEEE ROSE 2019. Please provide as much information as possible to avoid delays in receiving your letter. You must register for the conference or have an accepted paper before requesting an invitation letter.

Please note that no registration refunds will be given to those who have received Invitation Letters.